Subject: Re: Blast 'em?!
From: "Daniel J. McCoy" <[email-masked]>
To: The lightwave mailing list <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 10 Apr 1996 10:56:40 -0700

At 01:02 PM 4/10/96 -0400, David Warner wrote this:
>I find it's always to respond to hate mail after drinking a pot or two of
>extra-strong coffee...makes you think clearly.  (NOT!)

Thanks for your feedback.  I'll probably me more level headed this weekend.
:)  I've always wondered why people look at me funny when I put three
tablespoons of coffee grounds per cup of coffee...  

Wired Dan!
--
Daniel J. McCoy - [email-masked] or [email-masked]
http//www.pacificnet.net/~djmccoy
Stop the stupidity!  Away be the demons of inDUHviduals!

--- From the Lightwave Mailing list. <[email-masked]> -----
-- Posted by:  "Daniel J. McCoy" <[email-masked]>
--------------------------------------------------------------------------
-- For information, send e-mail to: [email-masked] ---
--- Message should include the word INFO LIGHTWAVE on a line by itself. ----